In this role you will be developing and supporting high performance, real-time C#/.NET and C++ server code and working with SQL databases as part of a fast-paced Agile team enhancing an order execution system that trades equities, options, futures and Forex.
- Develop and support high performance, real-time C#/.NET and C++ server code.
- Work with SQL databases as part of an Agile team enhancing an order execution system.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows API and Visual Studio.
- Experience with C# language, .NET Framework and object oriented design.
- Experience with C++/Java language helpful.
- Strong understanding of SQL and database programming concepts.
- Experience designing/developing database schema, indices, triggers, stored procedures.
- Experience with multi-threading, inter-process communications, event handling.
- Experience with FIX protocol a plus.
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment and embraces structured testing practices such as automated unit testing, regression testing, TDD and continuous delivery.
- Knowledge of financial markets/trading is highly desired.
- Experience working with real-time transactional systems is highly desired.
- Minimum 5 years software industry experience.
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Mathematics or relevant work experience.
- Must be able to read and speak English language fluently.